Monday, June 8, 2015

We're Going to Be Moving... GAH!!!

So, as you can probably read from the title, Richard and I are going to be moving. Like...really soon. As in, "the end of this month" soon. Holy. Crap.


But seriously, where did all the time go. April, I graduated from college (finally), and I wrote about the time going so super quickly. Now here I am again, writing about how time is going super fast. But let me give you a little bit of background for the fastness of this move and the "why" behind the move.

As you probably know by now, I moved to Provo, Utah in 2010 to begin my college career. In doing so, I switched my major, met and married my husband, visited India, and graduated college. This has taken me five years to do. Come this past April, I started looking for work. Now, remember, I am in PROVO, UTAH where college degrees are a dime-a-dozen. I had interviewed for several jobs, and I did well in all of the interviews. At least, those interviewing me said that they liked talking to me, that I would do well in the job environment, and I felt good about all of these jobs.

Yet, I would always get a call, and even one person emailed me rather than call me, that would say "Yes, we loved you, but we decided to go with someone else. But if something else comes us, we'll call you." Boo. I hate all of you.

A combination of this and many other factors, we're going to move. And we going to move to Oklahoma. Richard has a job secured there, and I have a better chance of finding a job myself. We're
going to move onto a new chapter in our lives, one that is sorely needed.

So, the next time I write, it'll most likely be from our new home. Till then, enjoy this picture of me as Rainbow Dash! :D

Talk to you later,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment